In this project we are going to create a complete data-driven website that will cover almost every aspect of a typical web-development project.
We are going to use the following technologies:
- Express – Node.js framework
- MongoDB – Database
- Terminal command in Linux – To set up our working environment for example
- Handlebar – Template engine to serve web pages
- Bootstrap – for a professional and responsive design
- RESTful API – in order to allow other people to interact with your application
- All the code will be tested using different tools
- WE will deploy our website on the Internet using Heroku and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The web application we are going to build is a social image-sharing site. It is going to have the following features:
- Visitors will be able to upload images and browse the uploaded pictures.
- Each picture will have its own page with title, description, and a large image display.
- Visitors can like a picture and post comments.